[Gsoc-students] Improved Commenting Infrastructure

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:08:07 UTC 2007

On 3/26/07, dave fowler <davefowler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be submitting this at noon tomorrow, but if the mentors or
> others interested in this subject have comments or suggestions on the
> write up I would greatly appreciate it.

This seems to me to be a project that is completely feasible in the
time frame, and would be a great project for learning Plone better, as
you say you want.

There also exists an attempt of making such a flexible framework that
looks useable, but a the moment it doesn't actually provide any new
functionality, easycommenting. You can probably build on it to save
time:
http://plone.org/products/easycommenting

I'm not good at writing things like CV's and applications so I won't
comment on that. :-)
http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64