[Gsoc-students] Improved Commenting Infrastructure

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Mar 26 05:56:40 UTC 2007

I would recommend that you submit it now, since we need some time to
rank and comment on your application. We also need to find a suitable
mentor.

Please don't wait until tomorrow with submitting it.

Anybody that has a non-submitted application seriously reduces their
chance of participating if we can't assign a mentor and rank/comment
on your application before the deadline.

Thanks for applying, looks like an excellent application.

— Alexander Limi

Alexander Limi · http://limi.net