[Gsoc-students] proposal on Haystack support

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Fri Mar 23 08:19:11 UTC 2007

Hi Joscha,

Haystack is a library by Ben Saller that can do fuzzy logic text
analysis, e.g. "find documents with content similar to this one" or
"find key words in this document".

I'm not sure this has much to do with what you're describing. :)

I don't know what Exhibit is, so I don't really understand your
suggestions, but we would welcome a well-written proposal!

If you choose to write a proposal, please do try to include a bit more
background, since I fear many mentors would be confused by something
like what you wrote below, and would not have time to research the
things you reference in detail.

Martin