[Gsoc-students] #137: Improved Inbound Feed Syndication still vacant?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Mar 22 08:00:24 UTC 2007

Timo Stollenwerk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if the Improved Inbound Feed Syndication is still
> vacant.

No proposals have been definitely accepted yet, so in that sense all of
them are "vacant". There was some other talk about this on this list,
but to my knowledge no-one's been pigeonholed for this.

The standard answer to all this is - if you submit a strong application,
your chances of acceptance will be pretty good. :-)

> http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/137
>
> I have already submitted one other plone based application proposal to
> GSoC, but as Scribus Application (End-to-end publishing solution with
> Scribus and Plone):
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Draft_for_the_GSoC_Application_Abstract_%28Timo_Stollenwerk%29

Cool. :-)

Martin