[Framework-Team] FWT next meeting

Alessandro Pisa alessandro.pisa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:58:37 UTC 2020

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 at 17:30, Maik, Derstappen <md at derico.de> wrote:

> Am 28.09.20 um 15:55 schrieb Franco Pellegrini:
>
> I am in !
>
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 4:19 AM Alessandro Pisa <alessandro.pisa at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > yes the 29.09 works for me too.
>> >

>> Hey everybody, should we have a meeting tomorrow at the usual time (3 pm CEST)?
>> Who is in?

Thanks a lot Franco and Maik!

I checked and Chrissy does not read this mailing list.
I added her to the conversation.

Chrissy, would a Framework team meeting tomorrow at 3 pm CEST work for you?
For the moment 3 people showed interest in coming but of course it
would be great if more will actually attend.

I would then restart the usual pace (one meeting every two weeks) with
the usual calendar invitations.

I created the meeting protocol here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nE3ZmIbgJqB5nu6XF1nH5LHV8s3Pe0_0N6B8cYVxpgs/edit?usp=sharing
and already added to the agenda some item.
Feel free to add more.

Next time we will prepare better :)

Ciao
--