[Framework-Team] FWT meeting 20 October 2020

Maik, Derstappen md at derico.de
Tue Oct 20 09:28:28 UTC 2020

Hi team,

there was no invite, because a usual nobody answered:

> Hello everybody,
>       sadly today's meeting was attended just by me and Franco.
> We decided to skip this and postpone it to the next week if you agree.
>
> If you plan to attend the meeting, please let us know.
> If you do not want, have the time or prefer another time slot, please
> let us know.

i said i was ok with the meeting this week, nobody else did.
since Eric is probably not joining a meeting soon, it's up to the rest
of us to find the time to meet.
But it only makes sense if we can make it all.

I still don't have access to the ML from my google account to send
invites to the list, which would be helpful.
I don't know who has the rights there.

I propose we try next Tuesday again, I'll just setup an event and invite
you, maybe the response rate to a meeting invite will be higher.

cheers

Am 20.10.20 um 12:03 schrieb Timo Stollenwerk:
> I still don't get any invites for stollenwerk at kitconcept.com
> <mailto:stollenwerk at kitconcept.com>. If I don't know about the
> meetings I can not attend...
>
> Timo
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:54 AM Alessandro Pisa
> <alessandro.pisa at gmail.com <mailto:alessandro.pisa at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello everybody,
>         unfortunately I will not be able to attend today.
>     Ciao!
>     --
>     @ale_pisa - http://ale-rt.github.io <http://ale-rt.github.io> -
>     http://alepisa.blogspot.com <http://alepisa.blogspot.com> -
>     https://it.linkedin.com/in/apisa <https://it.linkedin.com/in/apisa>

viele Grüße
Maik Derstappen

derico - web development & consulting
>> Python - Plone - Odoo - Pyramid - Django

Maik Derstappen - Geschäftsführer

Calvisiusstr. 3 - 04177 Leipzig - Deutschland
Tel: +49 178 861 2 833 - +49 341 126 951 71 - E-Mail: md at derico.de - Web: http://derico.de

-- help --
Ask your Plone questions on Gitter: https://gitter.im/plone/public