[Framework-Team] FWT meetings in August

Alessandro Pisa alessandro.pisa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:37:14 UTC 2020

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 08:49, Eric Bréhault <ebrehault at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello team!
>
> I am sorry I missed the last meeting, and as you might have noticed I did not plan a new one yet.
> I am afraid it will be difficult for me to organize these meetings in August this year (because of professional and personal reasons).
> So if someone wants to do it, feel free! or we can just wait for September, I should be able to make some time for that then.

Hi Eric,
     I hope nothing worrying is happening on your side and that
everything will sort out quickly.

First of all, thanks for the huge amount of work and dedication you
put in this team and in Plone.
No problem for me to organize the next FWT meeting in September (I
also have holidays and personal business to do).
If something requiring the FWT happens we can discuss it through email
or whatever will happen to be the next tool for the job.
For example I might ask you all to comment on my review of the PLIP
that wants to remove the portal quickinstaller because it is almost
ready, but I would say it does not require anybody to gather in a
video meeting.

Wish you the best!
--
@ale_pisa - http://ale-rt.github.io - http://alepisa.blogspot.com -