[Framework-Team] Toulouse Guillotina Sprint as strategic sprint

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:12:58 UTC 2019

Hello!

We are running a sprint about Guillotina (see details below) in Toulouse
from the 13th to the 16th of June 2019.

Does the Framework Team agree to declare it as strategic?

Eric

Guillotina is a great framework which can help in many use cases, it allows
to deliver fast and scale.
We think too many people do not know it and we want to raise the level of
awareness about Guillotina.

That is why the Toulouse Guillotina sprint objective is to enhance the
developer-friendly aspects of Guillotina which are commonly provided by
well-known existing web frameworks (like powerful admin interface, simple
object model), and to push more specific aspects which make Guillotina such
a unique framework (traversal, async, object database).

We will work on:

- expand the features of admin interface:
integrate it with some of the addon packages we have (users and search for
example)
executioner addon policy
- better guillotina cms support
- normalize some of the endpoints,