[Framework-Team] FWT meeting date/time

Alessandro Pisa alessandro.pisa at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:15:17 UTC 2018

On 25 April 2018 at 02:35, Franco Pellegrini <frapell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think to remember there was an option to mark a time as a maybe with a
> question mark... I marked the option 8PM - 9PM as a yes but in reality is a
> maybe... A 9PM - 10PM or later time, would be a "Yes" for me...

I just received the invitation for the next FWT meeting for next Tuesday.
According to the doodle, will not be attended by many.
I suggest to all the FWT members that did not compile the doodle to do
it as soon as possible in order to find a more suitable date.

Ciao!
--
@ale_pisa - http://ale-rt.github.io - http://alepisa.blogspot.com -
https://it.linkedin.com/in/apisa