[Framework-Team] Plone-React Sprint in Bonn

Alessandro Pisa alessandro.pisa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:53:05 UTC 2018

On 4 March 2018 at 14:35, Timo Stollenwerk <tisto at plone.org> wrote:

> Hi Framework Team,
>
> we are going to sprint on plone-react this month in Bonn:
>
> https://plone.org/events/sprints/plone-react-sprint-bonn-2018
>
> I'd like to ask the framework team to declare this sprint a strategic
> sprint.
>
> We think that plone-react is the most promising candidate as a front-end
> for a new headless Plone right now and we think that it is important to
> further explore that option.
>
> The goals of the sprint are:
>
> - Contributing back our recent work in a client project to plone-react
> - Upgrade to React 16
> - Improve error handling
> - Continue to work on improving the Pastanga toolbar and the Pastanaga
> editor
>
> We still have a few seats left, if anyone is interested to help us.
> Though, some React knowledge is mandatory, since this will be a very
> focused sprint. Remote sprinting is also possible (Asko will join us
> remotely).

Hi Timo and all.
It is quite some time the framework team meetings are not happening and
AFAIK no meeting is scheduled the next week.
Anyway if somebody is available to discuss this and other topics on the
next Tuesday I should be available.

Ciao!
--
@ale_pisa - http://ale-rt.github.io - http://alepisa.blogspot.com -