[Framework-Team] Beethoven "Headless CMS" Sprint 2017

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Tue Dec 13 15:33:47 UTC 2016

Hi Franco,

thanks for your vote! The dates are fixed, March 3th to 5th.

The idea of this sprint is to prepare the technical part of the
discussion that will happen at PLOG. Some attendees will go to PLOG, so
we don't want it to be too close. I won't be able to go to PLOG anyways. :(

I forgot to mention that the number of possible sprinters unfortunately
is very limited this time. I won't have much time in the first half of
next year. A small sprint with a small number of people, right where I
live and work, was the only way I personally could make it to a sprint
at all.

So far I only asked the core contributors of plone.restapi/plone server
to come and we are almost full. As soon as the board funding is
accepted, I will try to make room for anybody who is interested to come.
Though, moving to another location with more space is not possible,
since it would mean I would have to spend much more time on organizing.
I promise to organize another (larger) sprint in Germany at a later
point. :)

Cheers,
Timo