[Framework-Team] Beethoven "Headless CMS" Sprint 2017

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Tue Dec 13 14:33:07 UTC 2016

Hi framework team,

I plan to organize a sprint in Bonn in March next year to work on the
"headless CMS" idea and continue to work on plone.restapi and plone
server. I would like the framework team to declare this sprint as
strategic sprint to be able to invite the key contributors of
plone.restapi/plone server.

Please reply to this email. The next board meeting is on Thursday, it
would be great if the fwt could make a decision until then and tell the
board. I will also fill out the event sponsorship request form...

Cheers,
Timo