[Framework-Team] I broke it

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Wed Apr 6 12:31:40 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-06 10:43, Jens W. Klein wrote:
> Looks like I broke jenkins last night, will fix now, stay tuned. Jens

So I fixed the problem with a test in plone.app.z3cform and it behaves
now as expected.

But one (seems unrelated) problem is left in p.a.multilingual robot
test. I tried to fix it in different ways and on my local coredev 5.1
buildout all robot tests are passing.

But on jenkins it is still broken.
http://jenkins.plone.org/job/plone-5.0-python-2.7-robot/4435/robot/

The problem is, jenkins does not display the details of the robot
framework results, so this is hard/impossible to debug.

I run now  ./bin/alltests --all to see if this is some isolation
problem. If this is not the case .... no idea.

Jens
--
Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance