[Framework-Team] PLIP Process

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Wed Nov 25 14:19:18 UTC 2015

After some discussion I introduced the label "03 type: feature" exactly
for plips.
After some discussion the more general word "feature" was preferred and
I renamed it (I first named it "03 type: plip", but after discussions
first at at community.plone.org and then at 2015 conference we renamed it).

Enhancement is a small change with no need to PLIP.

On 2015-11-24 15:52, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:
> What about using this
> : http://issuetemplate.com/#/plone/Products.CMFPlone/PLIP

I did not know about issuetemplate, thats really great! Gets a +1 by me.

If we decide to use issuetemplate I propose add a short note about it to
http://docs.plone.org/develop/coredev/docs/guidelines.html and the
longer explanation to http://docs.plone.org/develop/coredev/docs/plips.html

> I would disconect dev.plone.org <http://dev.plone.org> and use the new
> plone.org <http://plone.org> (that is going to be online soon) to add
> the info we have at
>
> https://github.com/plone/buildout.coredev/tree/5.0/docs

Afaik there were already some date announced (Dec.31st?) when
dev.plone.org will be shut down.

Jens

--
Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance