[Framework-Team] Liaison to board

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Thu Nov 12 13:42:19 UTC 2015

Hi Philip,

great news to have you and good to have a structured way to communicate
with the board if needed.

Our meetings are usually bi-weekly Tuesdays at 21:00 CET. Looks like
next meeting is at 25th (in discussion). After Plone 5 release and
conference we had a phase of free-breezing, now the FWT starts to meet
again.

greets
Jens

--
Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance