[Framework-Team] Stepping down

David Glick (Plone) david.glick at plone.org
Tue Nov 10 23:44:28 UTC 2015

Open source work has a way of taking more of us than we originally
intended to give, and it's so important to recognize when that happens
and correct it.

Jesse Noller had a good blog post on this topic recently:
http://jessenoller.com/blog/2015/10/31/community-boundaries

And I also think of Marius Gedminas' recent tweet, " At least I no
longer do stuff because I think I should, or because stuff need to be
done - when I do FOSS, I do it because it's fun."

All the best to you Roel, and the rest of you...hope to see many of you
in Boston, or maybe sooner.
David