[Framework-Team] Stepping down

Roel Bruggink roel at fourdigits.nl
Tue Nov 10 23:36:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Okay, that "change of interest" sounded a bit more dramatic than intended :)

I found myself in a position where work-private life was out of balance and
no longer sustainable for me.

There were two triggers for this conclusion. One was, of course, Rob
leaving Four Digits and the process in "reinventing" our company. The other
was a remark by Timo during the Anniversary Sprint where we talked a bit
about why he stopped playing drums, which boiled down to "that's how things
go". It made me think if I was ready to give up on that just now - I'm not.

Playing drums and making music has been a huge part of my life for a long
time, but didn't get the attention it needed. I'm not trying to become a
rockstar -as Ramon suggested-,  though I do need to find myself a band and
create music again.

In all, thank you for an awesome and educational time in the FWT. Hopefully
see you guys soon!

-Roel