[Framework-Team] How to change default template for plone.schemaeditor?

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:55:05 UTC 2015

Hello people,

I am trying to finish the TTW member schema editing PLIP (
https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13350) for Plone 5.
I think it is a very useful feature, but there are still some issues to fix
(see
https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/labels/PLIP%2013350%3A%20Edit%20Member%20Schema%20TTW),
so I would need a little help.

One of them is about the template (we want to display the schemaeditor into
the regular Plone control panel template, for UI consistency reasons)
https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues/516

I am pretty sure it is easy to fix (probably something like one or two zcml
lines), and I saw it has been done successfully in plone.app.dexterity, but
I am lost, I just cannot find a way to tell plone.z3cform to use a specific
template for plone.schemeditor.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you,

Eric