[Framework-Team] [Plone-developers] Porting tests to plone.app.testing and removal of legacy packages

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Thu Jan 29 07:23:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if we could discuss the CI rules and our development
process face to face during a hangout. I would like to get a better
understanding of what Nathan, Johannes, Jens and other have brought up.

The next FWT meeting will be February 3th if I'm not mistaken. What
about scheduling a hangout one hour before the FWT meeting starts (20:00
CET)? I'd be also ok with discussing the during the FWT meeting itself,
if the other FWT members are ok with that. People that are interested in
the discussion could join us...

Cheers,
Timo