[Framework-Team] plone 4 only branches

Ramon Navarro Bosch ramon.nb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:20:26 UTC 2015

Sounds great for me,

I would also remove the static folder, profiles and skins ( no need as its
not beeing used on plone 5) so the package is much smaller and easier to
maintain. There are two big zcml conditions depending if its plone 5 or not
and all resources don't need to be there anymore.

Ramon

El Mon Jan 26 2015 at 07:03:35, David Glick (Plone) (<david.glick at plone.org>)
va escriure:

 Yeah, maybe leave the base widgets in plone.app.widgets, and just move the