[Framework-Team] getting rid of plone.app.search

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Sat Feb 7 11:13:57 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 20:26 -0600, Nathan Van Gheem wrote:
> I'm working on fixing live search.
great!
that was also on my queue list, but i didn't make it due to time
constraints. alessandro pisa was working on this pattern at the mockup
training at the plone conference. do you continue on his work or start a
fresh one?
https://github.com/plone/mockup/tree/282-livesearch.js/mockup/patterns
https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues/287

just want to make sure, you've seen it.

regarding merging plone.app.search into cmfplone: +1, go for it!

cheers,
johannes