[Framework-Team] Google Hangout to discuss Plone development process and CI rules (was: Re: [Plone-developers] Porting tests to plone.app.testing and removal of legacy packages)

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Mon Feb 2 16:33:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I scheduled a hangout to discuss the Plone development process and the
CI rules tomorrow one hour before the FWT meeting:

https://plus.google.com/events/csgmuha56k9u887tabhjaf9bk50

Everybody who is interested in discussing this is welcome to join us!

Please make sure to read the CI rules up front:

https://buildoutcoredev.readthedocs.org/en/latest/continous-integration.html

Timo