[Framework-Team] Theming editor for Plone 5

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:47:09 UTC 2014

Thank you for the advice Nathan , I will try that.

So, does it mean that any package that will need its own bundle will define
it in the mockup package so it can be compiled and then copied into the
package itself ?
It would be probably saner that each package contains its bundle
definition, and I had the feeling that's what we can do using the resource
registry machinery (each package can define its bundle in its profile's
registry.xml file), but I got lost when I tried to get a compiled file.

Eric