[Framework-Team] Theming editor for Plone 5

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:10:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

The existing theming editor is totally broken in Plone 5.
So, during the Ploneconf sprint, I started working on migrating it to the
appropriate mockup patterns, and fixing the corresponding backend views.

It is now working fine, I have made several pull requests containing my
changes:
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.theming/pull/31
https://github.com/plone/plone.resourceeditor/pull/5
https://github.com/plone/mockup/pull/441

Nevertheless, something is still missing: I need
mockup-patterns-filemanager and mockup-patterns-thememapper to be loaded.
For dev purpose, I have include them manually in plone.js, but of course we
do not want those patterns to be loaded in the default plone bundle.

If I create a specific bundle for that, I should put it in
plone.app.theming, right?
And I am supposed to provided a compiled version I guess.
Any hints about how to do that properly ?

Thanks,

Eric