[Framework-Team] FWT Meeting Mockup ToDo List

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Tue May 6 21:18:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 22:14 +0200, Timo Stollenwerk wrote:
> Mockup/plone.app.widgets:
>
> 1) Documentation (Giacomo, Documentation Team)

Not sure, if that was discussed and I missed it... I think, part of
mockup's documentation should be a FAQ, covering often heard concerns
about the changing JavaScript development/integration process. For that,
we need questions and answers. Some of them can be distilled from
already discussed topics from the mailing list.