[Framework-Team] Records of software events regarding PLIP process

ekouzari at csd.auth.gr ekouzari at csd.auth.gr
Thu Mar 20 08:34:35 UTC 2014

Hello, thank you very much for your reply.

I have also seen the information provided on the link you indicated
and I don't think it includes the type of data I am looking for.

To make things more clear, I am looking for a file (like a log of
events or audit trail for PLIPS) that contains records for actions
performed in various PLIPS. e.g.--> PLIP#, Timestamp, Activity,
Description etc.

I have located the PLIP status worksheet and is very helpful but I am
looking for a file that separates each action(event) for each PLIP.

Sorry for the long post and thanks again for your time and help.

Elia