[Framework-Team] Records of software events regarding PLIP process

Giacomo Spettoli giacomo.spettoli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:31:01 UTC 2014

On 03/17/2014 10:33 AM, ekouzari at csd.auth.gr wrote:
> Hello guys. I am trying to better understand the Plip and review
> process of Plone. I found very useful the information provided online
> by the community but I wanted to ask if there is a repository where
> software events (including a timestamp) are available for me to
> explore. Thank you in advance for all your help.

If you are searching for some documentation about the plip's workflow
(how to propose them, how they are developped, how they are checked, how
they get put in production...etc) the documentation team is going to
work on that, and much more, next week in Munich. I will let you know
where, in the new general organization of the plone's documentation, you
can find that info.

Bye,
Giacomo

--