[Framework-Team] Records of software events regarding PLIP process

Elizabeth Leddy elizabeth.leddy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:02:43 UTC 2014

Is this what you are looking for? I’m not 100% sure I understand

https://github.com/plone/plone.app.event

On March 17, 2014 at 2:39:10 AM, ekouzari at csd.auth.gr (ekouzari at csd.auth.gr) wrote:

Hello guys. I am trying to better understand the Plip and review
process of Plone. I found very useful the information provided online
by the community but I wanted to ask if there is a repository where
software events (including a timestamp) are available for me to
explore. Thank you in advance for all your help.