[Framework-Team] FWT meeting attendance stats

Eric Steele ericsteele47 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:18:19 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014, at 02:21 AM, Johannes Raggam wrote:
> From my point of view, we should get Plone 5 out and then reform the
> Framework Team. Or wait at least for this year's Plone Conference, which
> is a good moment for reforming the FWT.
>
> Of course we should know who wants to stay or leave the FWT and find
> possible new members before the conference. We should actively ask Plone
> key persons and invite completely new members also, as we always did.

A few years ago, we reworked FWT member terms to be on a rolling basis.
The issue was that people were feeling really guilty about life taking
away their ability to participate, horrible cycle of "I'll do more"
followed by more guilt that they couldn't keep up with that, etc. It led
to a lot of burnout.

I certainly hate to lose any of you, but if it has to happen I'd rather
address and replace now than wait until we have a release.

Eric