[Framework-Team] FWT meeting attendance stats

Ramon Navarro Bosh ramon.nb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:57:38 UTC 2014

As I see plone.api is a high level api for integrators that wants to use plone core, I really would take care about where in core we are using plone.api. A plone.coreapi would be great to have, with all the zope layer, the cmfcore funcions wrapped and the zcml namespace so we can move at some moment to another framework, but thats really a long term goal.

+1 for the json api, we need it!

Enviat des d'un dispositiu mòbil

El 20/06/2014, a les 10.37, Andrew Mleczko <andrzej.mleczko at redturtle.it> va escriure: