[Framework-Team] FWT meeting attendance stats

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Thu Jun 19 09:21:26 UTC 2014

From my point of view, we should get Plone 5 out and then reform the
Framework Team. Or wait at least for this year's Plone Conference, which
is a good moment for reforming the FWT.

Of course we should know who wants to stay or leave the FWT and find
possible new members before the conference. We should actively ask Plone
key persons and invite completely new members also, as we always did.

Nejc, get plone.api in, and think about your FWT capabilities
afterwards :) Or are there any big blockers?

Let's talk about this at the next FWT meeting.

Cheers, Johannes