[Framework-Team] FWT meeting attendance stats

Andrew Mleczko andrzej.mleczko at redturtle.it
Wed Jun 18 16:42:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,
it seems my attendance ratio is quite low, sorry for that (I thought I
participated more ;-) Nevertheless I will add some comments.

I have had an impression that some of the meetings I've attended were
not very productive (ie. when there were no new PLIPs or sprints on
the horizon).
That's why the idea of scheduling them once a month seems reasonable to me.

Finally, about the meeting time (I already asked few months ago, I
will ask again) - is there any chance to change it to an earlier one?
Like http://everytimezone.com/#2014-7-1,240,cn3 (16:00 UTC).

Andrew