[Framework-Team] FWT meeting attendance stats

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Wed Jun 18 08:05:13 UTC 2014

I'm sorry, I couldn't make it this time, because my family needed me
(our second child was born last week :) ).
Actually I wanted to attend, but was unsure if I can make it (I know,
there is also a button for tentative attendance).

Giacomo, can you please give me access to the document on google drive?
My google id is thetetet at gmail.com

Cheers, Johannes