[Framework-Team] FWT meeting attendance stats

Giacomo Spettoli giacomo.spettoli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:53:05 UTC 2014

Hi all,
    following the discussion during the last FWT meeting about the low
attendance noticed lately, I collected these few stats on the last year
of meetings.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-rFtaJMwxkc2w3Rk5iNWoxVEE/edit?usp=sharing

Just some notes:
- please reply to the invitations, even if you are not going to join
the meeting so that everyone else knows how many participants will be
online and if the count is less than N (with N probably = 4) then the
meeting may be postponed.
- is your participation still valid? If you honestly think to not have
time to attend meetings then please drop a mail here to let us know.

This said, do you think we should try to find some more participants?
Or do you think that a meeting every 2 weeks is too much? Or is it good
like it is now?

Thanks, bye,
Giacomo

--