[Framework-Team] Question on folderish types | Impact on visual diffing in versioned content

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Tue Dec 16 08:38:09 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-17 14:37, Philip Bauer wrote:
> I have no strong opinion about this and would add these If the framework team wants me to. OTOH I cannot think of a use-case for folderish Images, Files and Links.

I would kick "itemisih" as a concept out. Everything is by default a
container. Some of them have addable types, others not (by default).

So making something contain something is just a question of FTI or iow
of configuration, not of base class anymore or iow of code.

Its about simplifing things.

Jens
--
Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance