[Framework-Team] PLIP 20144

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Mon Dec 1 12:55:46 UTC 2014

The decision was made because we don't want to have Plone 5 beta further
delayed and some were opting for a feature freeze. The changes in PLIP
20144 might be small and the positive impact big, but there could be
some negative impact: UI wise (although the default behavior isn't
changed), performance wise (you already proofed, that tests run the same
speed with or without folderish base types) or memory wise.

Chances are, that beta is delayed anyways. IMO we could discuss this
again at the meeting next week.
I want to invite you for the FWT meeting on 2014-12-09, 21:00 CET to
explain your standpoint.

FWT, Everyone OK with that?

Best, Johannes