[Framework-Team] [Plone-developers] JS/LESS integration - result Zidanca Sprint - Feedback

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Tue Aug 19 19:51:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-08-19 at 16:36 +0300, Asko Soukka wrote:
> > * Plone 4 compatibility, Asko already said that is willing to work on that :) so it would be great to have it on plone 4.
>
> The backend is portable and I can work on it, but the frontend (pattern) requires Plone 4.x compatible release as a p.a.widgets release. I don't have enough time to work for that.
nathan and i were working on fixing issues with mockup/plone.app.widgets
plone 4 integration on thursday evening. as far as i can tell,
plone.app.widgets with the newest code from mockup is compatible with
plone 4! the new mockup bundle is already in plone.app.widgets master
branch. so there should not be much work left. or did i forget
something?

> The new registry is in CMFPlone 5, but introducing that into CMFPlone 4.x would not be possible (just a too big change for Plone version policy).
+1. it makes not much sense to integrate that in plone 4
let's focus on plone 5 for this brand new stuff!

--
programmatic  web development
di(fh) johannes raggam / thet
mail: office at programmatic.pro