[Framework-Team] date widgets for Plone 5

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Tue Sep 17 23:16:35 UTC 2013

plone.app.widgets.

i'll check this out at the buschenschanksprint this week. also
plone.formwidget.recurrence should become a plone.app.widgets pattern.

then we have to deprecate plone.formwidget.* for plone.app.event.
i'm unsure about how to do with the 1.0 release of plone.app.event.
switching from p.formwidget.* to p.a.widgets seems too big for a change
from a 1.0RC version to a 1.0 final version of plone.app.event.
what do you think?