[Framework-Team] which plip should I pick?

Johannes Raggam dev at programmatic.pro
Tue Oct 22 21:41:52 UTC 2013

Hi,
no problem!

I'm currently the PLIP Champion of https://dev.plone.org/ticket/12870
"PLIP: Handle Portraits using PAS and PropertySheets only". If could
hand over the responsibility or need any help.

What's to do: Find someone, who wants to finish the implementation from
Jens Klein. Jens doesn't find the time to do it. Sean Upton and Guido
Stevens mentioned once, that they are willing to help out, but it seems,
they don't find the time too. I also didn't push the topic hard enough.

Cheers,
Johannes

--
programmatic  web development