[Framework-Team] Middleware render on Plone 5

Giacomo Spettoli giacomo.spettoli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:22:16 UTC 2013

+1, I totally agree with this approach. I think it's the natural evolution
of rendering contents since diazo came out. Actually I already thought on
this for a while, and my idea was to switch to an xml output but that would
be hard to achieve and the advantages would be very few. So html (5) it's
fine too.

Giacomo