[Framework-Team] Middleware render on Plone 5

Ramon Navarro Bosch ramon.nb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:03:53 UTC 2013

Since we are moving to Diazo I have the bad feeling that rendering twice
the page is a waste of energy and a possible missunderstanding for
integrators / developers ( we will have the frontend, the backend of
widgets, the native rendering ... )

During these days in Brazil, we've been discussing if it's possible to
change the main_template to export the structure of plone instead of a
rendered page, different sections with the viewlets, with the portlets, the
content, .... and on diazo rules it would be much easier to define the
rules. As right now is the moment to discuss about this subject(diazo theme
is really in early step and plone5 is a possible target to change this), my
idea is to talk about it today at FWT meeting if it's ok with you.

Ramon

--
Ramon a.k.a bloodbare