[Framework-Team] reviewing plips

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Mon Nov 25 08:46:07 UTC 2013

i'll look at main-template and users z3cform plip.

for those of you who are working on plip13787 and plip13476 i just released
mockup/p.a.widgets/p.a.toolbar (v1.4.0) which made "next" branch absolete so i
merged it into master.

Quoting Ramon Navarro Bosch (2013-11-25 09:12:51)

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si