[Framework-Team] Arnhem Sprint PLIP Champions Wanted!

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Tue Nov 5 09:00:43 UTC 2013

hi all,

on mockup/widgets/toolbar currect status is that i want to cut a release before
the sprint. otherwise we wont see stable release

for the sprint i would like to focus _ONLY_ on plone.app.widgets and not on
plone.app.toolbar at this time. goal should be to get PLIP-13476[1] in a state
that we can merge it into coredev. bigger tasks to make this happen are:

 - get tinymce widget working (doesn't work for dexterity)
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/156

 - robot tests for widgets
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/219

 - remove obsolete packages which are not needed because of plone.app.widgets
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/220

 - New Keyword widget does not respect allowRolesToAddKeywords property
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/186

 - bundle jquery with widgets bundle
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/203

 - plone.app.widgets requires plone.app.jquery >= 1.8.3, but the theme editor
   in plone.app.theming works only with plone.app.jquery = 1.7.2
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/50

 - (Low prio) Add sorting option(s) to Related Items
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/174

 - (Low prio) sphinx directives make it easier to document/demo patterns
   https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues/177

all tickets are also listed under "ver:1.5.0" tag on github.
https://github.com/plone/mockup/issues?direction=desc&labels=ver%3A1.5.0&page=1&sort=updated&state=open

tickets vary from python, javascript, documentation, testing, so everybody can
help. also when we get widgets merged into coredev it would make it a lot
easier for other plips to use new widgets.

see you in a week.

[1] https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13476

Quoting Rob Gietema (2013-11-04 16:42:33)

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si