[Framework-Team] Arnhem Sprint PLIP Champions Wanted!

Johannes Raggam dev at programmatic.pro
Mon Nov 4 20:32:28 UTC 2013

Hi Rob,

please add plone.app.event - PLIP 10886, which I'm going to work on.
This PLIP also touches the plone.app.widgets PLIP 13476, specifically by
dropping the  plone.formwidget.datetime and .recurrence packages in
favor of plone.app.widgets.

I guess I'm a canditate for the plone.app.event PLIP product owner. If
so, I'd be happy if someone can assist me (if necessary). I don't want
to loose myself too much into organizational tasks, I want to code away.

Since I arrive at Monday early evening (around 19:00), I cannot attend
at the team building process on Monday. For anybody who wants to help
out with plone.app.event and wants to start early on Monday, I updated
the list of tasks in github's issue tracker:
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.event/issues?milestone=2&page=1&state=open

Is there any online collaboration site for the sprint? Coactivate is an
option, but it's a bit slow at times. We could also use github for that.

Looking forward!
Johannes