[Framework-Team] Today's meeting canceled

David Glick (Plone) david.glick at plone.org
Tue May 28 19:22:43 UTC 2013

Hi framework team,
I canceled today's meeting because only Eric, Johannes, and I were
there. (Ross tried but had technical difficulties.) For those of you who
weren't present, can we change anything about how we are scheduling
meetings to make it more possible for you to attend?

Please reply to this message with an update on the PLIPs you are
currently championing or reviewing.

My update is that I did a review of the plone.app.widgets PLIP:
https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13476#comment:14. It looks promising to me,
but still needs some work on refactoring to be in the right places in
core rather than an add-on, and on documentation. I am +1 on the concept
of the PLIP but -1 on merging it until that work is done.

I unfortunately did not have time yet to do my other task, which is
prototyping a more sane way to implement PLIP 13350 (define member
properties TTW).

Also, a reminder to Nejc, Johannes, Matthew and Martijn that there are
some PLIPs in the "Submitted" section of the google spreadsheet that you
need to vote on.

best,
David