[Framework-Team] PLIP12344, plone.app.contenttypes ready to merge

Johannes Raggam dev at programmatic.pro
Wed May 1 22:47:00 UTC 2013

well, tests run again, with some failures which need to be fixed.

it was my fault - i didn't add an <include package="plone.app.event"/>
slug, which is now in with an conditional check, if plone.app.event is
installed. it might not be installed, since it's added as a dependency
on "Plone".

the z3c.autoinclude entry_point didn't help, since the
<includePlugins..> statement is loaded too late in P.CMFPlone's
configure.zcml.