[Framework-Team] Request to join FWT

Ramon Navarro Bosch ramon.nb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:18:19 UTC 2013

After more than 10 years on Plone, I feel I want to apply for FWT member!
I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun!

Name : Ramon Navarro Bosch
Email : ramon.nb at gmail.com

Reasons for the join request:
It's been my most active period on Plone during the last years and, since
plone.app.multilingual release, I've been going deeper and stronger on the
arch design.

As I know that means a lot of work and don't want to compromise to do
anything I can do, I asked @sneridagh (Victor Fernandez) to lead the
plone.org change. He said yes ( he is nowadays working on the new theme ),
and as we are collegues it's going to be easy to help him on the project.
So I feel that I can push my efforts on this team.

Salut,
Ramon

--
Ramon a.k.a bloodbare