[Framework-Team] Plone 5 sprint in Cologne in 2014

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Mon Jul 8 22:22:02 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Johannes Raggam <raggam-nl at adm.at> wrote:

> regarding the Plone Foundation sponsoring: IIRC I've read that the
> dedicated strategic sprint money is only available this year....

The board *very* much hopes to continue strategic sprint funding! The
proviso is that we need to gain more sponsorships to do so.

We're currently draining some of the foundation's cash reserves to sponsor
increased sprint and marketing activity. If we can increase sponsorship
income, it will be sustainable. If not, spending will be reduced.

So, like all this activity? Get your company to sponsor the Plone
Foundation!