[Framework-Team] plone.app.collection

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 10:46:35 UTC 2013

Hey FWT,

I've just heard from my coworkers who attended the Beer and Wine sprint
that plone.app.collection has moved development to a 2.0 branch that is
backwards incompatible (uses dexterity not AT objects).

I've not seen a PLIP for this change but think it'd be required. I'd
like opinions on making the 1.x branch into master again and remove the
official blessing of a dexterity 2.0 release until a PLIP goes through.
  Some releases have already been made to PyPI, so it's conceivable that
people are running this code without realising.

Matt