[Framework-Team] Farewell

Marcio Mazza marciomazza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:32:22 UTC 2013

Dear FWT members,

Since the invitation to join the FWT, at the first day in Arnhem, some
important changes happened to my priorities and to my use of time and
energy.

One of them is the fact that my city will host the next Plone Conference
and I am one of the organizers of the effort. I have come to the conclusion
that this will take a whole lot more work than I thought. That's a priority
to me now: that we all have a great conference. For this and some other
personal reasons I have to leave this team I just joined.

I'd like to thank you for this short period together. I was greatly pleased
to participate, even for a short time.

Thank you all. Hope to see you here in Brazil in a few months.

Marcio.